US Politics | Who is Kiely Rodni’s boyfriend Jagger Westfall?

CALIFORNIA teen, Kiely Rodni, was found dead in her submerged car on August 21, 2022, after going missing earlier on in the month. Her boyfriend, Jagger Westfall, issued a tribute for his lost ...love' after her death was confirmed. Kiely Rodni went missing on August 6, 2022Courtesy of Family Who is Kiely Rodni's boyfriend Jagger Westfall? Kiely Rodni was dating Jagger Westfall at the time of her death. Westfall is an 18 years old car photographer from Napa Valley California, according to his Instagram bio. He has over 1.5k followers on the social media platform and often posts pictures of cars on his profile. Read More on Kiely Rodni TRAGIC MEMORIES Kiely Rodni's family are trying to sell lodge where teen was raised HEARTBREAKING FIND Tragic death of missing teen Kiely Rodni, 16, confirmed after body found What did he say about the night of Kiely's disappearance? In an interview with Fox40, Jagger told the outlet that he and Kiely exchanged texts before she left for a party at the Prosser Family Campground. "And so I was just like, OK. Be safe. Don't like, do anything stupid," Jagger said. He said he was complaining about his day to her, but she responded around 10.30pm. Jagger told the outlet she responded with ...'Oh, I'm sorry that you're going through that,... but that was the last time he heard from her. Most read in News NUKE ALERT Europe's biggest nuke plant 'DISCONNECTED from grid' as Russia masses troops MIRACLE RESCUE Stepdad gets life in prison after boy, 11, saved by restaurant worker's note SHOPPERS' HORROR Fire at Walmart sends customers & staff running as flames engulf shelves UNSOCIAL DISTANCING Club bans STARING without 'consent' & hires 'officers' to police venue FAMILY RIDDLE Worrying signs in mystery of mom who vanished with toddler after Walmart trip FIND THEM One dead and 6 hurt in horror shooting with manhunt underway for two suspects What did Jagger Westfall say about Kiely Rodni on social media? On August 22, Jagger posted a video on Instagram of himself and Kiely hugging in bed. He ed the video: ...You were my entire world and you always will be. I will never love someone the way I loved you. I missed you even when I was holding you in my arms. ...I could never get enough of you. I Promised I would always be here for you and I still am. #LLK🕊... On August 2, he posted a video of the two embracing near the water, which he claims was taken without her knowledge. Kiely Rodni and boyfriend Jagger Westfall embracing in a video posted by Jagger on InstagramInstagram/@jagger_westfall ...You know Kiely I took this video without telling you, I knew that I needed to save that moment of holding you close at sunset. I'm going to live the way you would want me to live from here on out. ...I'm going to be a better person. I'm going to take care of your friends. I'm going to take care of your family. And I'm going to help anyone who needs it. ...I know that's what you want me to do. I love you so much my beautiful angel, I'm not giving up on you. #llk🕊💔... He also took to his Instagram story to feature a tattoo on his forearm dedicated to Kiely that reads: ...Stay alive for me.... Read More on The US Sun CHIP CHIP HOORAY I tried 7 chocolate chip cookies - the runner-up will save you cash NUKE ALERT Europe's biggest nuke plant 'DISCONNECTED from grid' as Russia masses troops He wrote: ...I want all of you to look at this and remember what kiely would want. We all need to stay strong for her, for her family, and for each other. Nobody is in this alone. If anyone needs to talk about literally anything I'm here for you. ...Kiely would want me to keep her friends and family safe and that's what I'm going to do for the rest of my life. After all this, you are all my family....

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.