1995 Atomic Silver Hummer H1 on 40-in Tires, "That's How Rough Ryders Roll"

1995 Atomic Silver Hummer H1 on 40-in Tires, 1995 Atomic Silver Hummer H1 on 40-in Tires, "That's How Rough Ryders Roll" Get Free BITCOINS Every Day ! Download and open App, and Become Rich Fast ! Check this NOW ! Every single time I see a Hummer H1, I get flashbacks of Chris Rock in "Down to Earth". There's a scene where he starts singing the "Rough Ryders Anthem" by DMX when a yellow H1 pulls up in front of the restaurant he's in. That was the moment when I first thought about how cool it would be to actually drive one of these trucks, but as I grew up, that thought pretty much vanished from my mind. ... Full Post Here - 1995 Atomic Silver Hummer H1 on 40-in Tires, "That's How Rough Ryders Roll" Get Free BITCOINS Every Day ! Download and open App, and Become Rich Fast ! Check this NOW !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.