'Teen Mom' Alum Jenelle Evans' Husband David Eason Arrested

 'Teen Mom' Alum Jenelle Evans' Husband David Eason Arrested | photo
Teen Mom Alum Jenelle Evans Husband David Eason Arrested
David Eason and Jenelle Evans. Courtesy of Jenelle Evans/Instagram

Jenelle Evans‘ husband, David Eason, was arrested after being caught driving with no practical license.

Stars Fired From Reality Shows Through the Years

Read article

The 33-year-old was pulled over in Columbus County, North Carolina, on Friday, November 12. In line with arrest data obtained by Us Weekly, he was charged with driving with a revoked license and possession of an open container.

Eason reportedly posted $750 bond and was launched from jail. He’s set to seem in courtroom on February 16, 2022, one week after a listening to for prior driving infractions, together with rushing and utilizing an expired registration tag.

Teen Mom Alum Jenelle Evans Husband David Eason Arrested
David Eason’s mugshot. Columbus County Sheriff's Workplace

The Teen Mom alum, 29, previously addressed the standing of her partner’s license in Might whereas arguing with a social media troll. “Within the state of NC, they'll SUSPEND your license till you pay your tickets off. So it was by no means revoked and solely suspended for two days,” she wrote in a TikTok remark on the time.

The pair tied the knot in Might 2017 and welcomed daughter Ensley, now four, the identical yr. Evans additionally shares son Jace, 12, with ex Andrew Lewis and son Kaiser, 7, with ex Nathan Griffith.

In October 2019, the MTV character declared by way of Instagram that she intended to file for divorce from Eason after he admitted to killing the household’s canine. Evans, for her half, temporarily lost custody of Kaiser and Ensley after the incident.

Jenelle Evans and David Eason's Relationship Timeline

Read article

“The youngsters and I've moved away from David. No one will get into a wedding anticipating it to finish however I do know that’s what's greatest for me, and for my youngsters,” the North Carolina native wrote as she introduced her cut up from the pipe welder, including, “I do know I have to make modifications. I’m beginning now.”

Nevertheless, the separation was brief. By March 2020, Evans confirmed in a YouTube video that she and Easton had reconciled.

Teen Mom Alum Jenelle Evans Husband David Eason Arrested
David Eason and Jenelle Evans. Courtesy of Jenelle Evans/Instagram

“I left him, and I used to be like, ‘This isn’t going to be good once I return to him,'” the Learn Between the Strains: From the Diary of a Teenage Mother writer informed Us Weekly solely earlier this yr, reflecting on her selection to provide Eason one other probability. “I do know some individuals don’t perceive, however there’s lots of worse issues which have occurred in my life than getting again with my husband and making an attempt to work it out. For me, I was willing to give it a second shot. … He noticed that I actually will [leave him]. He began paying consideration extra to what I used to be saying.”

'Teen Mom' Stars Clap Back at Parenting Police

Read article

One yr after getting again collectively, the couple have been doing “lots higher,” the “Woman S#!t” podcast host advised Us, noting, “I feel earlier than I wasn’t positive, however now I’m actually safe with my marriage. And I actually do assume that is ceaselessly, particularly as a result of recently we’ve been actually getting alongside, like, for longer durations of time than earlier than. So, it’s nice.”

Evans later sang Eason’s praises, defending his parenting skills with a heartfelt Instagram tribute.

“This image explains quite a bit: The love for her dad is actually huge, she likes to construct sandcastles with him and the love for the seashore,” she captioned a collection of household pictures in April. “Regardless of how badly you hate @easondavid88, he’s one of the best father he might ever be. Provided that you knew us personally perhaps you then would agree, till then, cease judging our lives as a result of we’re doing simply nice #BeachDay #Household #DaddysGirl.”



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.