Meow! Celebs Who Are Obsessed With Their Cats

 Meow! Celebs Who Are Obsessed With Their Cats | photo

Purr-fect pets! Taylor Swift, Kate Beckinsale and extra of Hollywood’s largest stars have one critical obsession with their furry feline buddies.

The “Lover” singer has by no means been shy about her love for her pets, Meredith Grey and Olivia Benson, named after a few of her favourite fictional characters. Whereas talking with TIME in April 2019, the Grammy winner admitted that the “most influential issue” in her life is her cuddly kittens. “I've cats. I’m obsessive about them,” she stated on the time. “They’re only a actual pleasure to stay with. I really like my cats a lot that when a task got here up in a film referred to as Cats, I simply thought, ‘I’ve received to do that.'”

Although the 2019 film adaptation of the well-known Broadway musical didn’t make a serious splash with viewers, Swift teased that engaged on the movie was her “calling in life” and stated she jumped on the alternative to study “the way to be as very similar to a cat as I probably might” together with her costars.

Later that month, the Nashville native opened up about how she got here to undertake her third cat, Benjamin Button, on the set of a music video. “[They] handed me this tiny cat and he simply begins purring and … he appears at me like, ‘You’re my mother, and we’re going to stay collectively.’ I fell in love. I checked out Brendon [Urie] and he’s like, ‘You’re going to get the cat aren’t you?'” she stated throughout an Instagram Reside.

Regardless of their previous “Dangerous Blood,” Swift’s obsession with kittens is one factor she has in widespread with fellow cat lover Katy Perry. The “I Kissed a Woman” singer confirmed in April that her darling pet Kitty Purry had handed away.

“Kitty Purry crawled by means of my then-boyfriend’s window 15 years in the past, absolutely pregnant and in search of shelter,” Perry wrote by way of Instagram on the time. “Kitty, thanks for the cuddles and companionship alongside the best way. Massive because of my brother David and @garethwalters for being nice co-parents. #kittypurryforever.”

Scroll right down to see extra celebs who go loopy for his or her kittens.


Elisabeth Moss
"Watch Ethel and I on @fallontonight to see me meet up with my pal the all the time humorous and so pretty @jimmyfallon!! and see an unique clip from the primary episode I directed for the brand new season of The Handmaids Story

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.